Friday, August 14, 2015

V town

Clearly, summer isn't my prime time to blog.  I guess I'm too busy from May-August to actually sit and do this.  We are actually living and going and doing.  Sitting down to blog would require quiet time and nobody talking to me or needing me to be the referee or asking me for a snack.  

Not happening.  

So we visited Vidalia in April for The Onion Festival.
A good time was had by all.
Hayes searched for 'the mysterious red deer' while we were on our safari.
Libby enjoyed time with 'the girl cousins and Emma's mom' while we visited.
Spencer climbed stuff she wasn't supposed to and ate chalk.









The best thing about a 4 month delay on publishing these entries is that Spencer has SO much hair now!





Still working on my pirate face.
I'll get it before he turns 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment