Monday, May 18, 2015

Prom 2k15

I will say that one of the perks of my job is 'working' prom.  And by working, I mean we show up and marvel at the dresses.... good, bad, ugly....

Also, my date cleans up nicely.

Our favorite Hannah.
She is so special to us and I cannot wait to watch her grow up!

And Hannah's sidekick Bailie.
We love her so much.  I so appreciate her honesty and her integrity.

My Breakfast Club.
I will miss seeing them daily and spending time with them each morning and at lunch.  I've seen them twice a day for most days since August.  I'll be at a complete loss when they are gone!

Jayde!
The joy of my day!
Her positive outlook and smile can make my day better when I'm in the dumps.
Gorgeous inside and out!

And our precious neighbor Car-lo-line.
Caroline.
If you are my children, you love her.
We are so blessed to have this one close by to call upon when we need her.
During the Snowpacalypse 2014 she hand delivered brownies to us on Day 2 of Entrapment.

1 comment: