Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The baby sisters

As far as I'm concerned these two are my babies.
One of them was my first baby.  I was seven when she was born and I loved taking care of her.
With the exception of nursing her, I'm pretty sure I did everything else to take care of her.  Granted, my parents were rockstars and took great care of her, I helped.  She was my best friend during childhood and I know that our relationship as adults reflects how much I loved her as a child.  And boy, do I love her.  When people ask me if I have friends I typically reply with, 'No, I have sisters.'  They are my best friends.  They are the people I complain the most TO and the most ABOUT.  I wouldn't trade them for anything else in the whole world.  After my husband and my actual little people, they are my favorite humans.  

So here are some shots of my favorite babies.
My baby sister.
And my baby girl.


Miss you Leigh Leigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment