Friday, October 3, 2014

Disney. Day 1.

Forgive me.  I'm behind.  I've been busy living.

We traveled to my favorite place at the beginning of September.  Actually, a month ago today we were packed up and heading to Orlando.  I love being able to spend this time with my kids and I love experiencing their joy when we get to see the things they LOVE so much.  And I'd be lying if I said I didn't LOVE it just as much as they did, because I do.  I freaking l Disney World and I don't mind giving lots of money to them every other year to enjoy a few days with my kids.  Already saving for February 2015....

This beauty enjoying some time with Dumbo in the early morning light.  It doesn't matter what we do or what we see, this remains one of their favorite rides.  

I love him and his weird faces.  He used to smile like a mostly normal child.  

Cruising the skies in a fashionable elephant.

Somewhere near Dumbo is this giant squirt station full of water.  Daryk took Hayes and Libby over there while I went with Spencer to grab the stroller after we rode Dumbo.  The scene that follows went like this...

Libby ran straight into the nearest water source.  
Hayes cautiously asks, 'Did you bring my bathing suit?'
Daryk:  No son.
Hayes:  I'm not getting wet unless I have my bathing suit.

Typical.  

Oh, and she slept in between when she ate.
We saw Anna and Elsa.
We rode Dumbo.
We rode Buzz.
We rode Ariel.
We had lunch in Beast's castle.
We rode The Barnstormer roller coaster.
We had a fabulous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment