Monday, January 13, 2014

Priscilla, 2014













Sometimes you just don't get your act together in time to make things happen before Christmas.  We have limited time to get things done during 'season'.  November through February means no weekends, we only have Sunday afternoons.  Unfortunately we spent a Sunday afternoon or two sickly and cranky.  We opted to save Santa for the Monday before Christmas.  Everyone else had that day off school as well, so it was crowded.  Priscilla got pushed to the bottom of the list.

And I don't know what this is, but I really like it.  I feel like I made my own meme.













Priscilla got her visit a few days AFTER Christmas because we had to recover from the toy influx.  Hayes and Elizabeth were SO excited to have their own tickets for the ride.  We rode just once, two laps around the tiny train trail.  Daddy sat behind them and I got to ride in the seat in front of them for photo opps, of course.













I love this face from Hayes!  He was so excited for this year and the fact that he got to carry his own ticket.  We bought another Priscilla ornament for their Christmas tree and they were thrilled with that.  They also give you 'I rode Priscilla' stickers and my kids LOVE those.  So, we had stickers on our clothes for days.













I think it is safe to say that we are ready for Priscilla the next Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. the meme thing is when you try to upload a photo but accidentally use a video. Blogger creates the gif for you. I did it once by accident too!

    ReplyDelete