Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Adventures in Advocare

I am thrilled to be a part of a company that has allowed me to help others around me achieve their fitness and weight loss goals.  Advocare has been a part of my life for most of 2013 and I have really enjoyed the benefits it has brought my family.  Daryk and I have both been consistently using the products since April 2013 and I've seen a tremendous difference in myself because of it.  I am excited to participate in a modified 24 day challenge for the portion of the population that happens to be pregnant.  

Since Advocare is so awesome and put the 24 Day Challenge on sale, I can participate at a much cheaper rate!  Because of the added products I'll need with pregnancy, the 24 Day Challenge will cost me about $10 per day!  As part of the 24 Day Challenge, I'll have my caffeine--if needed via SPARK!--My favorite flavor is watermelon!  I'll have one meal, likely breakfast, taken care of as well.  The vanilla flavor is my favorite Meal Replacement Shake and sometimes I add frozen strawberries or bananas when I blend.  I think this time I'm going to try the chocolate flavor!  

If you are a regular person (who's not pregnant) you can order the 24 Day Challenge for about $7 a day!  You can choose your meal replacement flavors and get started as soon as it arrives!  You can read more about the 2 phases of the challenge, here.  This page gives you information about the phases, companion products to assist with additional needs, foods to consume and what you should avoid.  It also has information to help you answer questions if you have any!  You can read and hear numerous success stories here.

In the event that you still think the Challenge is too expensive, you can always sign up to become a distributor!  You will get the Challenge ON SALE with the additional DISCOUNT!  You can sign up to become a distributor here.  As soon as you sign up, you are eligible for a 20% discount!  You will get your start up package for $79 and get samples of SPARK! products to try!  I know my samples were well worth the money I spent for start up!  I cannot wait to help you with you goals this year!  Financial, fitness, weight loss, and additional income are all part of the things Advocare can help with!  


source
The Challenge will be on sale through January 21, 2014... don't wait until it goes back up to FULL price to start your life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment