Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cochran Baby #3

I've been gearing up for baby #3 for a long time.  I'm pretty sure I was ready for #3 about the time Elizabeth turned 1.  We were moving and the house got bigger (thank you Jesus) and I just knew I'd get to have another little person.  Last week we named the hypothetical 3rd child.  I'm pretty sure I've got it in the bag now. 

I can't wait to be pregnant again!  I love being able to grow little people.  I can't wait to introduce Hayes and Elizabeth to a new member of our family.  I can't wait to have my own little baby to smell and hold again.  I think that if I didn't have a job and bills to worry with that I would just keep having babies for a long time.  Something about the new and the adventure they bring makes them addictive.  I can't wait to nurse a little one and soak up the baby rolls and squishy fat. 

I have jokingly told people that if my sister wasn't getting married I would already be knocked up.  That's a truth, not a joke, but it wasn't until last week that I was certain I would be able to do so.  I just couldn't accidentally get pregnant with our 3rd baby.  As much as I wanted a baby, I wasn't willing to lie to my husband for that.  Talk about a mess....

Either way, we are gearing up for our summer break--30 more school days left (not that I'm counting) and I couldnt' be MORE ready for summer and our newest attempt at an addition. 

Woot woot for a Cochran Baby #3.  And summertime!  The pool, the playground, the creek, the sunshine!  My babies have recently developed a deep affection for blowing bubbles, so I need a good bubble juice recipe.  Any ideas?
Saying a prayer for baby #3 and hoping that God provides.
I can't wait for squishy toes and baby snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment